Iranian Football Page - Since 1996

"The Official"
Iranian Football Page
Since 1996



Football News & Highlights

_________________________________________

World Cup 2026 North America - A Guide For Everyone

Real Time FIFA Ranking

Iran | The Road to World Cup 2026

فدراسین فوتبال
طرفداری
FC پرسپولیس
IRNA
IFP_Qods
FIFA
LiveScore-Iran
Live Soccer
Soccer TV
Football 360
Khabar Varzeshi
FC استقلال
فوتبالی
IFP_3
AFC
Live Score
Iran TV
لیگ آفتابه لگن ایران
فارس نیوز
Iran Varzeshi
Gol Bezan
ایپنا
ورزش ۳
تسنیم
IPL Stats
البرز ورزشی
جام تخت جمشید
مهر نیوز
خبرآنلاین
پرژین فوتبال
ایسنا
فوتبالیترین
ISP
رسانه گل
11v11
Team Melli Talk
Email IFP Admin
پارسی نویس
_________________________________________



<<< Post Message >>>
<<< پیام بنویسید >>>>


19,633 Entries
 
April 3

Comments:

Pilot, gunner of US fighter jet eject over Iran. One rescued, hunt on for the other

A pilot and a weapons systems officer of a US F-15E fighter jet that was shot down by the IRGC ejected over Iran. While one of them has been rescued, reports on the other differ. Some say that the American is in Iran's custody, with others reporting that a hunt is on.

[image]
One of the ejection seats (L) of an F-15E Strike Eagle fighter jet
that was reportedly shot down over southern Iran. (Image: X/@sentdefender)


wo crew members of a US F-15E that was on Friday shot down by the IRGC in south Iran had ejected over Iran. While some reports from Iran suggested that one of them was in Iranian custody, others suggested that a race was on to locate the pilot. Report from an Israeli media outlet suggested one of the two crew members had been rescued from Iran.

US forces launched a search-and-rescue operation before Iran could reach any "survivors", reported The New York Times, citing American and Israeli officials. Sources also told American news website Axios that the aircraft had a two-person crew.

The F15-E has two crew members, including the pilot in the front seat, and a Weapons Systems Officer (WSO) in the back seat.

According Israel's Channel 12, citing a Western source, one of the two American crewmembers onboard the downed F-15E Strike Eagle has been rescued and evacuated from southern Iran.

US President Trump has been briefed on the downing of an American fighter jet, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt told CNN, as searchandrescue efforts continue for the aircraft's crew, a pilot and weapons officer.

Iran's Tasnim News Agency and several open-source intelligence handles had earlier reported that at least one American pilot ejected after the jet was shot down over southern Iran.

The fighter jet was reportedly downed by the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) on Friday.

The news agency also reported that there are indications the US forces attempted to extract them from Iranian territory in a combat-search-and-rescue operation.

However, some sources told Tasnim News Agency that at least one pilot has likely been captured by Iranian forces.


 
April 3

Comments:

US fighter jet crashes in Iran; search launched for 2 crew members

[image]

A U.S. fighter jet crashed in southern Iran on Friday, prompting a search and recovery mission for the two-person crew, two U.S. officials said, marking the first known instance of an American aircraft going down inside hostile territory in the month-long conflict.

The fate of the crew was not immediately clear. Also unclear is whether the aircraft was brought down by enemy fire or if an accident or malfunction may have played a role.

US fighter jet crashes in Iran; search launched for 2 crew members


 
April 1

Comments:
[8aee0426-c10a-4ff8-8134-f0e530e588d3]


 
April 1

Comments:
.


 
April 1

Comments:
.


 
April 1

Comments:
.


 
April 1

Comments:

European countries fume over 'extremely unfair' World Cup qualifying

[image]

European countries feel that Uefa's mere 16 places in a 48-team World Cup are not enough, amid some disquiet about the nature of having home advantage for play-offs of such immense stakes.

Some senior officials have been describing the latter as "extremely unfair", and feel neutral venues could be explored for the future. It is a situation that could also be influenced by having more teams.

With this World Cup expanding to 48 teams for the first time, Uefa was given a mere three extra places, going up from 13 to 16. It is understood that this has been a long-running issue for European associations, who do not feel that increase is fair representation.

Such arguments have nevertheless fallen on deaf ears so far. Other continents point to how Europe is still by far the best represented continent, with 16 sides, although South America has six of its 10 teams in the competition. Europe has just 16 of 55.

A moral historical point is also made about how this is essentially a correction of decades when European countries dominated representation, and that a greater distribution of places is needed to help develop the game in the rest of the world. The counterpoint to that is that if one of Fifa's aims is to increase revenue for wider good, a bigger European country is likely to be more lucrative than one of the smaller populated Concacaf teams that qualify, and that the entertainment quality of the event would be less diluted. It is also felt that the proportions should be the same as for the Club World Cup.

European countries fume over 'extremely unfair' World Cup qualifying


 
April 1

Comments:
.


 
March 31

Comments:
.


 
March 31

Comments:


 
March 31

Comments:

Gianni Infantino insists Iran will play at World Cup despite Donald Trump's 'safety' claims

[image]

FIFA President Gianni Infantino has once again insisted that Iran "will play at the World Cup" and that "everything's fine," despite the ongoing conflict with America and threats from U.S. President Donald Trump. The war between Iran and Israel and the U.S. is now over a month old and has presented a very obvious problem, with the World Cup now a mere 72 days away.


Infantino has previously rejected Iran's pleas for games to be relocated to Mexico, insisting the World Cup will be a "total party." The FIFA president has flown to Turkey to attend Iran's friendly against Costa Rica — before which Iranian players held photographs of children allegedly killed in Israeli and U.S. airstrikes — and has continued his relentlessly upbeat public declarations, as per The Mirror.

"We want Iran to play, and Iran will play at the World Cup," he reportedly told Univision. "There is no plan B, C or D – there is only plan A. Iran represent their people – both those living in Iran and those living abroad."

In a separate interview with AFP in Antalya on Tuesday, he added: "Iran will be at the World Cup. That's what we're here for. The matches will be where they are supposed to be, according to the draw.

Gianni Infantino insists Iran will play at World Cup despite Donald Trump's 'safety' claims


 
March 31

Comments:
.


 
March 31

Comments:

جشنواره گل شاگردان قلعه‌نویی مقابل کاستاریکا در حضور اینفانتینو

[gfxugtpkzs]

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در دومین بازی تدارکاتی خود در ترکیه برابر کاستاریکا به برتری پرگل دست یافت.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، تیم‌های ملی فوتبال ایران که برای برگزاری دو دیدار تدارکاتی در ترکیه به سر می‌برد، از ساعت ۱۶:۳۰ امروز (سه‌شنبه) در دومبن بازی به مصاف کاستاریکا رفت و با نتیجه ۵ بر صفر پیروز شد.

علی قلی‌زاده (۱۱)، مهدی طارمی (۱۹ - پنالتی، ۳۴ - پنالتی)، محمد محبی (۳۱) و مهدی قایدی (۵۴) زننده گل‌های ایران بودند.

ترکیب ایران: سیدحسین حسینی(۴۶ - پیام نیازمند)، دانیال اسماعیل‌فر(۶۰ - رامین رضاییان)، شجاع خلیل‌زاده، علی نعمتی، میلاد محمدی(۴۶ - احسان حاج‌صفی)، امیرمحمد رزاقی‌نیا، سامان قدوس، علی قلی‌زاده(۴۶ - مهدی قایدی)، محمد محبی(۷۳ - علی علیپور)، امیرحسین حسین‌زاده (۶۰ - علیرضا جهانبخش) و مهدی طارمی(۷۳ - امیرحسین محمودی).

بازیکنان ایران با قاب عکس‌هایی از شهدای ایران، ناو دنا، اماکن ورزشی تخریب شده. ابنیه‌های تخریب شده و ... در زمین حضور یافتند تا جنایت آمریکا و رژیم صهیونیستی در حمله به ابران را نشان دهند.

امیر قلعه‌نویی تیمش را به نسبت بازی با نیجریه با چند تغییر به زمین فرستاد، جایی که حسینی جای علیرضا بیرانوند درون دروازه ایستاد و امیرحسین حسین‌زاده از ابتدا در نوک هم حمله قرار گرفت، اما مهم‌ترین تغییر مربوط به قرار گرفتن امیرمحمد رزاقی‌نیا بازیکن ۱۹ ساله استقلال بود.

ایران نسبت به کاستاریکا بازی را با برتری محسوسی آغاز کرد و دقیقه ۱۱ توسط علی قلی‌زاده به گل رسید. اینفانتینو رئیس فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال که از نزدیک نظاره‌گر بازی بود، پس از به ثمر رسیدن گل ایران به نشانه تشویق دست زد.

برتری ایران ادامه داشت و دقیقه ۱۷ توسط امیرحسین حسین‌زاده صاحب پنالتی شد و مهدی طارمی آن را تبدیل به گل دوم کرد. حسین‌زاده روی گل اول هم پاس گل داده بود.

بازیکنان ایران از بهم ریختگی کاستاریکا استفاده کردند و محمد محبی روی پاس مهدی طارمی به گل سوم دست یافت. دو دقیقه بعد، محبی در محوطه جریمه کاستاریکا سرنگون شد تا داور برای دومین بار نقطه پنالتی را نشان دهد. طارمی نیز برای دومین بار پنالتی را تبدیل به گل کرد. این نتیجه تا پایان نیمه باقی ماند تا شاگردان قلعه‌نویی با پیروزی پرگل چهار بر صفر راهی رختکن شوند.

در نیمه دوم، نفراتی مثل پیام نیازمند، مهدی قایدی و ... به میدان رفتند. ۱۰ دقیقه‌ای از بازی در نیمه دوم نگذشته بود که مهدی قایدی روی ارسال از نقطه کرنر، چسبیده به محوطه جریمه کاستاریکا به زیبایی دروازه حریف را باز کرد. بازی در ادامه روند متعادلی را در پیش گرفت و شاگردان قلعه‌نویی بیشتر سعی در کنترل بازی داشتند.

این دیدار در نهایت در حضور اینفانتینو با پیروزی ایران به پایان رسید.

شاگردان امیر قلعه‌نویی در اولین بازی برابر نیجریه با نتیجه ۲ بر یک شکست خورده بودند.

تیم ایران که خودش را برای جام جهانی ۲۰۲۶ آماده می‌کند، با تیم‌های بلژیک، مصر و نیوزیلند همگروه است.


 
March 31

Comments:

رئیس فیفا: ایران تیمی بسیار قوی است و در جام جهانی فوتبال در آمریکا بازی خواهد کرد

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران

 

جانی اینفانتینو، رئیس فیفا، گفته است که با وجود جنگ در خاورمیانه، ایران «در جام جهانی حضور خواهد داشت» و طبق برنامه، بازی‌های گروهی خود را در آمریکا انجام می‌دهد.

آقای اینفانتینو امروز در بین دو نیمه بازی دوستانه ایران و کاستاریکا در ترکیه گفت: «ایران در جام جهانی خواهد بود. دلیل حضور ما در اینجا همین است. ما خوشحالیم چون آن‌ها تیمی بسیار بسیار قوی هستند. من خیلی خوشحالم.»

آقای اینفانتینو که بازی ایران را ازنزدیک می‌دید، همچنین گفت: «تیم را دیده‌ام، با بازیکنان و مربی صحبت کرده‌ام، بنابراین همه چیز روبه‌راه است. مسابقه‌های ایران طبق قرعه‌کشی، در همان جاهایی که تعیین شده، برگزار می‌شود.»

جام جهانی به میزبانی آمریکا، مکزیک و کانادا از ۱۱ ژوئن (۲۱ خرداد) آغاز می‌شود.

پوریا ژافره، خبرنگار ورزشی بی‌بی‌سی فارسی، در این رابطه گفت: «حضور جانی اینفانتینو در دیدار دوستانه ایران و کاستاریکا، شاید بزرگ‌ترین نشانه تا این لحظه باشد که ایران در جام جهانی ۲۰۲۶ حضور خواهد داشت.»

«فیفا از زمان آغاز اعتراض‌های دی‌ماه و سپس جنگ آمریکا و اسرائیل با ایران، سکوت اختیار کرده بود. فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال نه به تهدیدهای مطرح‌شده درباره بایکوت بازی‌ها واکنش نشان داد و نه به موضع‌گیری رئیس‌جمهور آمریکا.»

«برای فیفا، بهترین سناریو این است که همه‌چیز طبق برنامه پیش برود؛ هم برای برگزارکنندگان، هم برای روند بلیت‌فروشی و هم برای اینکه جایگاه این نهاد به‌عنوان مرجع نهایی تصمیم‌گیری زیر سؤال نرود و البته اینجا همان شعار همیشگی فیفا هم دوباره موضوعیت پیدا می‌کند: اینکه ورزش فراتر از سیاست است.»

طبق برنامه، ایران نخستین بازی خود را ۱۵ ژوئن (۲۵ خرداد) در لس‌آنجلس مقابل نیوزیلند انجام می‌دهد. سپس ۲۱ ژوئن (۳۱ خرداد) در لس‌آنجلس به مصاف بلژیک می‌رود و ۲۷ ژوئن (۶ تیر) در سیاتل با مصر بازی می‌کند.


 
March 31

Comments:

Iran using children in security roles in war, reports and witnesses say

[image]

Last week, an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) official in Tehran told the IRGC-affiliated Fars News Agency that the organisation would enrol "volunteers" aged 12 and above.

Eyewitnesses have told the BBC they have seen children, including some armed, in security roles in the capital and other cities.

Foreign-based human rights organisations have also reported Alireza's death. The Kurdish group Hengaw said he was a "fifth-grade student" who was killed while present at a checkpoint in Tehran.

Iran using children in security roles in war, reports and witnesses say
 < Previous 15
Page:
Next 15 >  

Back to Iranian Football Page